Thursday, August 28, 2008

FLAT TIRE


This afternoon, i was preparing myself to go to my work place,i usually drive with my motorcycle to get in there,while on the road i notice that there's something wrong with my motorcycle, so i stop at the roadside and i find out that my motorcycle's tire is flat, i saw a man walking towards of me and i ask him where i can find the nearest vulcanizing shop and he said that there's a vulcanizing shop just a few meter's away,so i grab my motorcycle and drive it to the said vulcanizing shop,and it's true there's a vulcanizing shop there so i ask one of the employee of the shop to fix my motorcycle tire,after 15 minutes of waiting my motorcycle tire is fix,thanks to the man who's helping me to find the nearest vulcanizing shop.What I've learn to this story is that you better help the people who need help...

No comments: